Thursday, August 18, 2011

Welcome to CHAMBER!

Welcome to CHAMBER!


This is going to be my blog about my life and all its crazy twists and turns!  I am convinced that following Jesus is the greatest adventure one can embark upon ... I wanted this blog to be a place where I could invite family and friends to read about my journey and know what in the world I am doing and where in the world I am at :) !  I hope this turns out to be something you enjoy reading and connects you a bit better with the journey the Lord has me on.   I've never had a blog and this week I started two!  One with two friends of mine for a little furniture business we started called '503 Couture' and now 'Chamber', my own personal blog.  Who knows what I'll do next! 


As many of you know two weeks ago I attended Jesus Culture Chicago and I was incredibly impacted by what Jesus poured out.  Reinhard Bonnke spoke one session and it was one of those moments where I walked away never the same.  Since that session, the Lord begin to download a word to me about the Generations and the importance of each age group.  This past Sunday I had the privilege of releasing this word to Garden Valley Christian Assembly.  As soon as it's available online, I will post the link so you are able to listen to it.  God is doing such an incredible thing right now and it really is an honor to be alive at this time in history!  Here are some pictures of Jesus Culture Chicago .... Let me also say Jesus Culture Chicago was NOT an event, but a commissioning in the Spirit to the generations!  Let us all take our place because IT IS TIME! 


Created To Love,
Christa Lee 


Jesus Culture Chicago 2011

18,000 People Were Estimated in Attendance 

Hillsong United Leading Worship




No comments:

Post a Comment